http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=4316350785635987648 Cave Dwellings: COMMENTING PROBLEMS…
Cave Dwellings

Buckhorn Creek, Lake O' The Pines, Jefferson, TX

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

COMMENTING PROBLEMS…

I am having a big problem commenting on certain blogs…so if you think I  am ignoring some of you …I am NOT! I am getting very frustrated at Blogger (I do believe it is their problem)…I am now willing to fly Rick  to Blogger Headquarters and have him straighten this mess out…From what Al says, I am not the only one…So, if you haven’t heard from me on your comment board for a while…it isn’t that I haven’t tried…They better get this dadgum thing fixed or they might have to tangle with me AND my soon to be acquired crutches!!!!

100_9198 

 

YA DON’T WANTA GET THIS WOMAN VERY ANGRY..IF YOU THINK SHE’S UGLY NOW….JUST WAIT!!!DevilVampire bat

 

MORE BLOGGING LATER….AFTER I GET MY CRUTCHES AND PRACTICE WIELDING THEM AT THE COMPUTER….(POOR DENNIS…HE REALLY ISN’T PREPARED FOR A CRAZED, DRUGGED UP CRIPPLE, WITH  A GRIEVANCE AGAINST HER COMPUTER…AND WEAPONS AT HER DISPOSAL!!!)

 

BRING ON THE ANESTHESIA TOMORROW…I AM READY FOR ANYTHING!!!

11 comments:

  1. OMG!! I hope I NEVER give you bad computer advice for fear you would turn your wrath on me!

    Even so, I'm willing to offer a quick tip. Blogger has apparently fixed the glitch but individual computers may still have the old files stored in their computer's 'cache' files.

    So, you might want to 'clear the cache' for the particular browser you are using (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome etc.). It's simple to do and to see how just Google "how do I clear browser cache for xxxxxx".

    I will wait in fear pending the outcome of both your computer problem and then your surgery!

    Good luck on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!
    It is still cold here in Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow with your surgery!! We'll be thinking about you.
    You know those drugs cause you to do things you would never normally do or at least you can blame it on the drugs!! :-)

    Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck tomorrow we will be thinking about you.

    You will be ready to dance real soon..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the surgery.

    I was having commenting problems too...finally just changed browsers but will go back and clear the cache for the other browser later.

    Take care and we'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the surgery....Rick's advice is once again...top notch

    ReplyDelete
  7. My thoughts will be with you tomorrow. Hope you don't feel a thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't forget to use a magic marker with a big arrow pointing & saying, 'cut here!!' You know how shaky those Doctors can be after partying all night with the nursing staff. I was married to a nurse once so I know about these things:)) Good luck tomorrow......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck tommorrow, Donna!!..we will be thinking of you!!!
    as for the computer glitches??..none here..I have no idea what any of you are talking about!..pays to get away for the weekend..and you miss all the 'fun'!!..take care and put your feet up when you get home!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck tomorrow and Blogger better be really scared:)

    ReplyDelete