http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=4316350785635987648 Cave Dwellings: ..WAITING FOR THE WEEB RANCH TO ARRIVE!
Cave Dwellings

Buckhorn Creek, Lake O' The Pines, Jefferson, TX

Thursday, June 16, 2011

..WAITING FOR THE WEEB RANCH TO ARRIVE!

We are getting ready for the 5th Wheel Vagabonds plus Riggins to arrive late this AM…I have a feeling they are driving through some rain…Hey, it’s Illinois…imagine that…Our neighbors, Deb and John, brought over a beautiful bouquet for me since I had been laid up with my foot…All these roses were picked from their rose garden….

100_0068100_0067

A great centerpiece when company is coming!! Not much time to blog..We will both be posting pictures, trust me….

Such fun to finally meet Sam, Donna and “the Rigster”!!!!! More later!

6 comments:

  1. have a great time with Sam and Donna and Riggs..big cyber hug all round!.we are there in spirit..the roses smell beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'll be watching. Those roses are gorgeous! Glad you are coming along and getting better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Sam will be looking forward to a 'cool one' when he arrives.

    Nice roses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful roses!! Love all the colors....so cheerful!!
    Have fun with Sam and Donna!

    ReplyDelete