http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=4316350785635987648 Cave Dwellings: What a Difference A Day Makes!!
Cave Dwellings

Buckhorn Creek, Lake O' The Pines, Jefferson, TX

Monday, February 18, 2008

What a Difference A Day Makes!!


This first photo was taken Saturday night just before as the front went through...the same day the tornados hit in Alabama...this was the beginning of that front.By the way, if you click on any of the photos it enlarges them and makes them better!


Today is a totally different day...as you can see!!I am reclining in my brand new chair from WalMart...I LOVE it!!!

We are parked right next to a rock seawall used to create a friendly environment for the coastal birds...I took this photo...not sure exactly what kind of crane, but I zoomed in and tried to get him...
Chris and her friend she use to work at Methodist Hospital with, Sandi, arrive Thursday afternoon and stay with us that night and will be here all day Friday..I will eventually get some info and possibly incriminating photos on the blog!! More in a couple days...Keep checking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment