http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=4316350785635987648 Cave Dwellings: SURPRISE!! ANOTHER BLOG AND IT’S ONLY BEEN 2 DAYS!!
Cave Dwellings

Buckhorn Creek, Lake O' The Pines, Jefferson, TX

Thursday, May 30, 2013

SURPRISE!! ANOTHER BLOG AND IT’S ONLY BEEN 2 DAYS!!

  All of you who know me and are use to my sporadic bouts of creative urges,  know that I just cannot be counted on for any kind of schedule…And…you know I could NOT let one of my grandkids graduate from 8th grade without  pictures….

Taygrad

Taylor Kate Heiser, age 14…graduated from Kaneland Harter Middle School last night…Crying face

101_3857101_3858101_3855

About 400 graduates filled the gymnasium and about a gazillion parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends attended…IT WAS PACKED!  Tay’s Dad, Tim, raced up to get a video of her getting her diploma…With my past record of doing nosedives into the floor, I decided it best if I waited until after the ceremony and took pictures outside, where I couldn’t trip over anythingSmile with tongue out.

101_3862101_3861

The only 2 women in the Heiser family…Tim and the boys have their hands full…(Tim was in shock when he realized how beautiful his daughter was getting, all dressed up!)

101_3863101_3864

Yes, Tim literally has his hands FULL!!

101_3860

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out WHERE they get this silly sideSarcastic smile!!

I love this following quote, and think it is sooooo says what I want to instill in all my grands and step grands….

“My wish for you is that you feel the full breath of possibility. That you feel your fears and act anyway. That you listen to what's calling you. That you find the sacred in the ordinary. And that love + kindness embrace your heart always.” -       ~ Kelly Rae Roberts

22 comments:

  1. Howdy D&D,
    Gosh Donna, that's plumb serious thinking !!!
    Congratulations, Songbird, on getting past the 8th grade and NOW HIGH SCHOOL & UNIVERSITY & beauty college !!!! Then you can run marathons, with your mama !!! Send me a copy of your 'newest' release, when you get to Nashville, okay???
    Hope y'all have a really great summer !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have I told you how much I love you, Butterbean...You absolutely nailed it!

      Delete
  2. Yeah for Taylor!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hembree, for always following ...and we love your Facebook page, too!!

      Delete
  3. Taylor is lovely. The "funny faces" photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that last picture is a true Cave portrait. Just wonder what you looked like behind the camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, I was straight as an arrow...Why would you doubt that? ;-)

      Delete
  5. congrats to Taylor on her grade 8 graduation! and the Caves are true to form in that family portrait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...We all try to make fun where ever we can!

      Delete
  6. Congrats, Taylor! You look beautiful in your Grad dress. Watch out for those high school boys, o.k.!

    Nice family photo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rick..She is growing up to be a lovely young woman..and her Daddy is cleaning his guns.

      Delete
  7. Way to go Taylor! I hope you continue with your singing in high school and college. You are a very talented and beautiful young lady. And always have fun and be silly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, hope she always continues to sing...if it is her passion, she will...Thanks, Donna

      Delete
  8. Congratulations to your beautiful granddaughter, Taylor! Just wanted to add how much we enjoy reading your blog..It always makes me smile...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind comments..I try to find comic relief in most things that happen..sometimes it isn't that easy.

      Delete
  9. Congratulations on a beautiful family. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ingrid and Al!!They keep us on our toes!

      Delete
  10. you do have a beautiful family...congrats on the graduation!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elaine...There are lots more family than that..and just as nutsy!

      Delete
  11. what a gorgeous dress on a gorgeous gal...she looks really girly :-) I can definitely see Grandma in her, no not just the silliness,,its the eyes.
    Donna W

    ReplyDelete
  12. HaHa! She had beautiful eyes and her eyelashes look like spiders are lying on her eyelids...Thanks, but she is much more beautiful than I ever was...(Actually, "beautiful" was never what I was, I was described as unique...."

    ReplyDelete