http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=4316350785635987648 Cave Dwellings: I'm Getting Antsy!!
Cave Dwellings

Buckhorn Creek, Lake O' The Pines, Jefferson, TX

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm Getting Antsy!!

Well, here we are at home in Sandwich, Ill. It has been a relatively good November after an October that sucked pond water! Dennis is helping a good friend harvest his corn and beans, which means that we don't leave until the "coffers are full". I have been a farmer widow for the past two weeks, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel now...hoping for the first week of December for lift off. Keep in touch. I am posting a few photos....basically cause I am bored...
Here is my absentee husband .....













...and here are my darling grandchildren....These 3 are myh oldest daughter's kids and their dog, Bogie.


















This gentleman is my youngest daughter's son...

I will post more when I am bored again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment