http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=4316350785635987648 Cave Dwellings: Taylor's Madrigal Performance..This will put anyone in a Christmas Mood!
Cave Dwellings

Buckhorn Creek, Lake O' The Pines, Jefferson, TX

Monday, December 12, 2016

Taylor's Madrigal Performance..This will put anyone in a Christmas Mood!


No words to describe the talents of these kids...so I am attempting to post 1-2 videos.  We attended the Kaneland High School Madrigal Dinner this last weekend..It was fabulous!!! Be sure to turn up your sound and enjoy these..This first one is our granddaughter with a solo in a very beautiful song.
I will attempt a couple more:



We are sooooo very proud of Taylor and all of the wonderful voices of these talented kids...I will now post a short video of our Jester in action on stage...this is a very short one!
OK...I hope you viewed  these..They are so wonderful and really fun to watch and listen to around the holidays!! Thanks for tolerating my bragging!! We are blessed..

13 comments:

  1. Well, they all show private on my laptop. I'm sure they are wonderful, though. Merry Christmas.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all show private on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...I just changed the settings to public..hopefully that helped..let me know please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. SOOOO..is everyone able to hear the videos now??? Hopefully!!!!

      Delete
  5. Yes, can hear just fine. Wow, talented beyond their years. Seems the upside to staying home... you were able to attend the performance. Does Taylor have plans in Drama professionally? My niece graduated with a degree in "sound" from a private college in Naperville and has worked on cruise ships and currently on Broadway in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a Presidential Scholarship to Ball State University in Indiana. They have a great theater program that she will audition for this Feb in Chicago. A very nice young lady!

      Delete
    2. That is fantastic!! Please congratulate her for me. What an accomplishment!!!!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! You have every right to brag.

    Celebrating the Dance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic!!!! Incredible talent!!! Sure puts me in the Christmas spirit!! We are full-timing again!! Sold our house in 48 hours and we are in a smaller but fantastic molded fiberglass travel trailer called an Oliver. We just love the lifestyle and missed it. Mike couldn't drive a MH with the loss of vision in his left eye. I'm still tethered to my doctor for a while but we can travel in between the routine visits. Excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay to you two!!! We are home this Winter and I am now remembering why we always left!!! Sounds like you are "on the road again"...Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We won't be "moving" quite as much since I'm still tethered to my doctor but we will go as often as possible and do as much as we can. We just love the lifestyle!!

      Delete
  9. Wow!! What a voice! She has such a strong and beautiful voice. I hope she has plans to continue with the acting and singing ~ its too good not to share. And thanks for posting that! What great singing! Congrats to the proud grandparents too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete